Make an Impact
Our museum runs purely on volunteer donations.
A donation will help us inspire future aviation professionals.
Why donate to SAA Museum?
Every amount helps.
South African Airways Museum Society
We are a registered non-profit company. Our financial statements are available on request.
- Non-Profit Company registration number 2007/005176/08.
- Non-Profit Organisation registration number 277-403 NPO.
- Public Benefit Organisation (PBO) number 930025667.
- The SAA Museum Society is South African Revenue Service (SARS) Section 18A(1)(A) approved.
The South African Airways Museum Society was registered with the South African Museums Association (SAMA) Gauteng North Branch, in May 2001.
Download our certificates and official documents.
Other Ways to Help
See our Future Development Wish List
Thank You to Our Sponsors
We gratefully acknowledge the following for their invaluable contribution to our museum:
- 911 Ambulance Emergency Service
- Academy Brushware
- African Pilot Magazine
- AHS. Aircraft Handling Services
- Air BP
- Aircraft Refurbishing
- Alberton Hardware
- Barlod Heavy Haulage
- Barloworld Equipment
- Blaauw Brothers
- Cape Gate
- Capital Air Security Operations
- Car Towing Services (CTS)
- Chemetall (Pty) Ltd.
- Conquip Hire
- Cooper’s Real Estate
- Corine’s Design Studio
- Dow Agroscience
- Dyemension Dynamix
- Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality Emergency Services
- Equity Aviation
- G Fox & Co
- Garage Equipment Service (Pty) Ltd
- Germiston Patrols
- Habot Marketing (Pty) Ltd
- Isikhova Publishing & Communications
- Intelek Training and Consultation
- Kit Planes for Africa
- LGM Lufthansa Gebaudemanagement
- Malachite Chemicals
- Mama She’s Waste Recyclers
- Marlboro Crane Hire
- MICA Hardware, Wadeville
- Monsanto South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- PG Glass
- Phoebus Apollo Aviation
- Professional Carpet Installations
- Protracta Door
- Quarry Cats
- Rand Airport Fire Department
- Rand Airport Maintenance Department
- Rand Airport’s Management Company
- Rand Plastics
- SA Flyer magazine
- SAA Catering
- SAAFF (South African Association of Freight Forwarders)
- South African Airways
- South African Technical
- The Paint Place
- Tipper Transport
- Top Class Bearings
- Transcor Truck Hire
- Turbine Versions (PTY) LTD
- Tyco Trucks
- Venter Trailers (Venter Lifestyle Centre Midrand)
- Wadeville Security
- James (Jimmy) Nicolau
- Jason Hodgkiss
- Keith and Pauline Horn
- Tiger Vorster