Custom Tour Booking
* Please note a minimum deposit of R600 is required to secure your date and time slot.
SAA Museum banking details:
- Bank: ABSA
- Account Name: South African Airways Museum Society
- Account number: 260722395
- Branch code: 632005
Please note that rainy weather may affect the nature of your visit – the Museum’s Aircraft Park is outdoors
If a rain storm seems to threaten your visit then please phone and discuss tour postponement arrangements
- If you do not receive a response to your e-mail within 3 days then please phone us to follow-up.
- We will process booking requests for the same date in the order that they are received and we will contact you with our offer of the date/s and time/s that are available.
- Booking requests and payment notifications received per SMS messages will not be accepted.
- We accept payment via EFT, cash or bank card.
- Payments can be made per EFT into our ABSA bank account, only up to 14 days before your visit.
- After proof has been received then we will confirm to you per e-mail and it will ensure that your reservation date/time is recorded and allocated. E-mail/fax the proof/s to us – please send this form again – to ensure correct allocation.
- Cash deposits made at ABSA will attract cash handling fees which you will need to pay on visit day.
- Please write your visit date and group name on each bank cash deposit slip or EFT payment.
- All remote payments proofs should be presented at our office for control on the day of visit.
- Payments can also be made at our Museum office at any time ahead of the visit date.
- Balance amount can be paid, only in cash or per bank card at the Museum on the day of visit.
- Any extra visitors, more than the numbers entered below, must be paid for on the day of visit.
The total amount due is payable before entry will be allowed into any area of the Museum’s premises.